Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Vivisect Playset

STRANGEco's latest release, The Vivisect Playset, hits the stores tomorrow. I actually had a chance to buy a case of these at wholesale, but passed. To be honest, I wasn't that familiar with them, hadn't seen any of the figures, and didn't realize how cool they would be. Now that I'm better educated, I'm kicking myself because these figures look sweet. Vinyl Pulse has a good article on the set, complete with pictures:
There are fifteen different figures in the blind-boxed Vivisect Playset series: Stella & 'Roo by Pete Gronquist (+ gold/pink SE) Baby-Eating Crocodile by Amanda Visell (+ tan SE) Scurvy Nevil by Greg 'Craola' Simkins (+silver/pink SE) Ledkins by Joe Ledbetter & Greg Simkins, Slugworth by Thomas Han (+GID SE) Clean One by Anthony Ausgang (+ purple/green SE) Mugs Bunny by Luke Chueh (+ sawtooth and three eye SE) and King of the Deadbeets by Joe Ledbetter.
Fortunately for me, we'll be selling the Vivisect figures at the Blue Monday booth at ACE this weekend. I'm sure I'll pick up a few.

No comments: