Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Star Wars Mighty Muggs

I was at a Wal-Mart during my lunch hour today, picking up some stuff for the ACE convention this weekend. I strolled through the toy section to see if they had any of the Marvel Super Hero Squad figures I was missing when I noticed something new.

Star Wars Mighty Mugg by Hasbro. And they were vinyl! I know I don't get out enough, as I had no idea these were coming out. I snagged about ten boxes, thinking they may make good items to sell at ACE (or online). I have some Vaders, some Mauls, a Han Solo, A Chewie, a couple of Boba Fetts, and some Stormtroopers. Pretty cool figures! I like the shape too - I may pick up some to customize.

I went online after I got back to the office and did some research. Hasbro's releasing a Marvel series as well. Those are definitely on my list!


No comments: